Director of Semiconductors Industry Research
This role requires a keen ability to monitor and dissect industry news by developing content that provides valuable insights. The ideal candidate is passionate about the semiconductors industry and stays abreast of trends and conferences. You will also have outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and experience generating content for a variety of media types and vehicles ranging from white papers, articles and newsletters to digital, video, and podcasts.
More about the position...
- Identifying, curating, and producing healthcare focal points and topics for calls and events
- Creating and moderating teleconferences and in-person roundtables with industry experts
- Keeping up with industry news and publications, and attending conferences and meetings
- Interacting with our client base and internal teams to generate ideas and discussion guides
- Establishing and managing relationships with key industry advisors to facilitate their engagement
- Working with the events’ logistics team to enforce Guidepoint compliance policies and custom client protocols for events and teleconferences
A Strong Candidate must have...
- MBA or Advanced Degree relevant to the industry he/she follows
- 3+ years of experience related to Semiconductors industry or as an investment analystl on the buyside or sellside covering the Semirconductors Industry
- Keen knowledge of the technology industry
- Ability to engage with senior business leaders and clients with ease
- An entrepreneurial “owner” mentality, and comfort in fast paced environments
- Must have knowledge of and some experience with using an expert network
Compensation for this position is...
Base Salary Compensation is 200k USD. Year One Total Annual Compensation is 300k-500k USD depending on performance
To be considered for this positon...
Send your resume to email@example.com or call 573.529.4897