Business Development Associate, Institutional Sales Opportunity in New York, NY
- Develop a working knowledge of industry coverage and competitive landscape.
- Conduct outbound prospecting to generate leads and warm lead follow up.
- Partner with senior sales to set up meetings with new prospects.
- Meet designated prospect and meeting targets by cold calling and lead generation efforts.
- Assist in the development of marketing materials and client presentations.
- 1-3 years of sales, business development, banking, business consulting and/or account management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year university.
- Broad base knowledge of the sales process from lead generation to relationship management.
- Excellent communicator capable of handling high-profile clients (Hedge Funds, Mutual Funds, Private Equity and Corporates).
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team atmosphere.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Initiative and ability to handle increasing responsibility over time.
Call Edward Storm at 573.529.4897 and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org