Director of Credit Strategy Needed!
Our client is a leading global provider of primary research to asset management institutions.
- Identify, curate, produce and manage content strategy and delivery primarily in the financials sector,
- Create, lead and moderate teleconference calls and in-person roundtables with Advisors
- Work with Research team to identify and recruit additional subject matter experts to participate in recurring teleconference events
- Collaborate with Business Development and Research teams to develop event concepts that will increase utilization and engagement
- Work closely with Marketing team to utilize content for creating marketing initiatives to engage prospective and existing clients in firm's Content offerings
- Collaborate with Events and Compliance team members to monitor and ensure events are in accordance with firm and client compliance policies
- Assist Research teams fielding requests by advising how to approach industry specific research angles
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working as an content producer, analyst or consultant (sell-side/buy-side analyst, portfolio specialist) or as an investment journalist with experience writing and talking about investment topics
- Experience working with or using an expert network
- Understanding of the institutional investment industry
- Ability to engage with senior business leaders with innovative content and ideas