PREPARE FOR A RECESSION! Come to Our Live Webinar on Joinme: An experienced Former Wall Street Analyst and Current Financial Advisor is holding a powerful training event to help PREPARE FOR A RECESSION!
Come to Our Live Webinar on Joinme:
An experienced Former Wall Street Analyst and Current Financial Advisor is holding a powerful training event to help
PREPARE FOR A RECESSION!
This event will answer those nagging questions in the back of your mind! How the trade war will impact global investments (and how to strategize your investments NOW)
- Find out how much you give up if you remain over-invested in equities
- Identify alternative investment opportunities outside the US public market already that would not face the same losses in a correction
- Find the potentially optimal diversification between US and ROW equities, along with commodities, bond and alternative investments for your situation
- Understand the immense changes coming from the Federal Reserve and central banks
- How central banks are tightening credit (and what that means for obtaining loans and inflation)
- Learn how to grow your future retirement income in a rate-hike inflation era
- How we can provide you with a potentially optimized retirement income report analyzing your future income, which will show you all the income you are eligible for
- Our recent presentations were very well received. Our webinar has LIMITED SPOTS. Reservations are required, so act now.
- Learn how your investments could be diversified to prepare for a correction or recession
- Learn how sweeping changes are occurring in the investment market today!
- Learn how to prevent common investment perceptions (and how to optimize your portfolio.
Thursday, September 20th
Noon Central Time
Executive Towers West,
1431 Opus Pl. Suite 110
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Spots is limited, and reservations are required
This is a no-cost event
Meet the Speaker:
Dr. Paul Keough holds an MBA Finance from the University of Michigan Ross School of Business and a PhD in Biochemistry from Northwestern University. Paul served as a sellside equity research analyst at Wells Fargo Securities. He left Wall Street in 2007 and has served on the retail side as a financial advisor ever since to “Help Main Street with Wall Street Expertise.”
As the Chief Compliance Officer (CCO) of Turnkeough Wealth Management, Inc. (TWMINC), Paul supervises all activities of the firm and adheres to all applicable regulatory requirements, together with all policies and procedures outlined in the firm’s code of ethics and compliance manual.
Dr. Paul Keough, PhD, MBA is a highly accomplished Financial Advisor based in Downer Grove, IL who spent more than a decade on Wall Street as an Equity Analyst before starting Turnkeough Wealth Management, Inc.
This new era investment presentation is strictly informational. No specific products will be promoted; however, you will be offered an opportunity to schedule a follow up consultation with the presenter where investment products may be presented or offered. Neither the firm nor its agents or representatives may give tax or legal advice.