Our NYC based client (with offices throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia) currently looking for a Global Head of Recruitment to provide leadership and guidance in developing and implementing a global recruitment strategy.
These are the main responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the executive team to establish and execute on the short-term and long-term vision for hiring and growth
- Develop a global recruitment strategy that is aligned with key business objectives contributing to strategic planning, organization design and team-wide initiatives
- Manage and lead a high performing global recruitment team with a focus on coaching and development of the team
- Identify, define and implement process improvements to drive operational efficiency and achieve target performance metrics
- A minimum of 5 years of experience leading a team at a fast paced, high growth company, with experience managing remote recruiters; a passion for coaching, mentorship and transparent leadership is a must
- Demonstrated success in developing teams within a recruiting function and effecting change throughout the organization
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to develop and roll out a proactive and innovative global recruitment strategy
- Proven track record of strong leadership skills, high sense of urgency and proactive decision making capabilities
Guidepoint, a leading expert network firm, connects clients with vetted subject matter experts—Advisors—from their global professional network. Guidepoint clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions. Its slate of services, including phone consultations, surveys, events and proprietary data insights products, help professionals gain comprehensive understanding of a topic before making strategic or investment decisions. Guidepoint's multinational client list includes 9 of the top 10 consulting firms and some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and Fortune-ranked public companies. For more information, visit www.guidepoint.com.