New Job Opportunity for Senior Sellside Analysts across numerous industry sectors!
SENIOR EQUITY ANALYST
Our client is looking for established Senior Equity Analysts with a minimum of three years of recent sell-side experience and extensive buy-side references.
The Analyst will be responsible for:
- All aspects of fundamental research within their sector group of approximately 15-18 names
- Creating and maintaining company and sector models
- Maintaining an investment thesis on each company under coverage
- Actively monitoring coverage companies and communicating change in a timely manner
- Developing Alpha-generating investment ideas within this coverage group
- Publishing morning notes and more detailed company reports on a regular basis
- Maintaining professional relationships with coverage company management teams and, from time to time, facilitating meetings between management teams and institutional investors
In addition, we are willing to talk with individuals possessing extensive work experience within a given industry and meeting the qualifications list presented below.
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills
- Independent, critical thinking and strong decision-making skills
- Ability to function in a dynamic and demanding environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with a core-team orientation
- Solid verbal and written communications skills including the ability to reduce complex situations to more simplified and abbreviated terms
- A business degree preferably in finance and/or accounting