Healthcare Analyst Opportunity in NYC
Our client's Data Insights Healthcare group is seeking a driven, intellectually curious individual that’s passionate about the healthcare space to join our team. The Analyst will support the Tracker product and be an integral part of other healthcare initiatives. Tracker is a novel rapidly-growing tool that monitors growth and trends across ~20 different healthcare markets, with a focus on medical devices and therapeutics. The Tracker is a product that investors and corporate manufacturers rely on when assessing trends such as overall market growth, market share shifts, new product adoption, pricing, and many other factors. Every month analysts in this group gather, interpret and synthesize data on current market conditions, business trends and business opportunities in healthcare and medical industries.
Tracker is looking to hire a Healthcare Analyst to join the growing team.
- Oversee and manage monthly volume and usage data collection from longitudinal panels of healthcare professionals and healthcare sites for tracker data sets.
- Review, prepare and approve data for twice monthly release cycles
- Understand the product markets being tracked, the participating companies involved, and the competitive dynamics
- Understand investment and manufacturer client/user data needs
- Analyze market data points and trends and be able to answer related client inquiries
- Participate in and pursue all sources of relevant external market information, both primary and secondary
- Perform statistical analyses to explain trends and support accompanying market figures by using MS Excel and database programs to manipulate large amounts of data
- Analyze and identify data trends and outliers through the use of time-series tables and graphs
- Familiarize himself/herself with past, current and potential future trends in pertinent healthcare markets - medical devices and therapeutics
- What You Have
- Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences, finance, economics, market research or related discipline. Masters in biotechnology or life science is a plus.
- Minimum of one to two years of biopharmaceutical or medical technology focused equity research, investment banking or market research and analysis experience.
- Successfully able to demonstrate prior work experience performing biopharmaceutical or medical technology product/equity research and analysis.
- Very strong analytical skills and an understanding of statistical analysis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to express ideas effectively and fluently. Comfortable with client interaction. Ability to write clearly and concisely.
- Intellectually curious
- Send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
- Email us with relevant references (this will not be contacted without your permission).
- Attach writing samples to your email from time spent on the buyside, sellside, or working within the expert network industry.