Sell Side Research Analyst Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Senior Analyst for Investment Banking Firm
- Job Type:Full-time
- Salary:$50000.00 to $80000.00 / year
Haverford Healthcare Advisors is Seeking a Pre-MBA Associate. If you are aware of qualified individuals you believe would fit our firm, please have them submit their resume. Thank you in advance for your referrals.
Haverford Healthcare Advisors ("HHA") is seeking a pre-MBA Associate for a Summer 2019 start date; HHA will also consider candidates that are available immediately. The candidate will be expected to analyze targets for potential acquisition and participate in the transaction process on both the sell-side and buy-side. The candidate will have exposure to a diverse set of segments within the healthcare industry, and will work closely with HHA's managing directors. The position is a 1 to 2 year commitment; however, high-performing associates may be considered for promotion beyond the initial commitment. Haverford Healthcare Advisors (www.haverfordhealthcare.com) is a Philadelphia area-based private M&A practice, focusing on providing transaction advisory and valuation advisory services to middle-market healthcare services companies throughout the U.S. Since its inception in 1994, HHA has completed advisory projects for thousands of healthcare companies.
- Analysis of sell-side clients, including financial modeling and preparation of the confidential information memorandums or CIM.
- Analysis of valuation clients, financial modeling, and preparation of valuation reports.
- Analysis of buy-side targets, industry research, and target prospecting within set criteria.
- Management of NDA process, due diligence collection process, and virtual data room.
- Travel as needed.
- Job Requirements:
- Candidates should have at least 1-3 years total experience in investment banking or private equity.
- Work experience and academic coursework should include a strong background in finance and accounting, valuation, and/or management consulting.
- Financial modeling, Excel, and PowerPoint skills should be well-developed.
Haverford Healthcare Advisors 43 Leopard Road, Suite 102
Paoli, PA 19301