Business Development Associate
Guidepoint's Business Development teams are passionate about expanding our reach with both new and existing clients. We support all of Guidepoint's service offerings, helping to build relationships and communicate how Guidepoint helps clients stay informed and make better business decisions. Our teams are motivated to provide custom offerings designed to help every potential client make the most of their partnership with Guidepoint. The Business Development team is looking for an entry level Associate to further develop our business with major financial institutions, asset managers, PE firms or Hedge Funds within the region. The Associate will be responsible for assisting in building a pipeline of prospects across a variety of industries. This is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter who wants to learn more about the industry and make a significant contribution to our business model.
What You'll Do:
- Develop a working knowledge of industry coverage and competitive landscape.
- Conduct outbound prospecting to generate leads and warm lead follow up.
- Partner with senior sales to set up meetings with new prospects.
- Meet designated prospect and meeting targets by cold calling and lead generation efforts.
- Assist in the development of marketing materials and client presentations.
What You Have:
- 1-3 years of sales, business development, banking, business consulting and/or account management experience.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year university.
- Broad base knowledge of the sales process from lead generation to relationship management.
- Excellent communicator capable of handling high-profile clients (Hedge Funds, Mutual Funds, Private Equity and Corporates).
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team atmosphere.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Initiative and ability to handle increasing responsibility over time.
- Strong relationship management skills with stakeholders of varying seniority levels.
What We Have:
- Competitive compensation
- Free snacks and beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) match, life insurance, commuter benefits, corporate gym rates, paid time-off and parental leave plans
- Friday happy hour and "Summer Fridays"
- Year-round corporate athletic league
- Casual work environment
|The author of this blog post can be reached by sending an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org|