Events CEO at Top Tier Expert Network Opporunitity
Events team turns questions into answers. The team strategizes topics that our clients need to know about and delivers events that answers questions before our clients think to ask them. The team hosts teleconferences, in-person meetings, and custom events, featuring Advisors in our network that best fit featured topics.
The Events Lead will be responsible for organizing and coordinating company sponsored meetings and events including: teleconferences, breakfast/lunch meetings, educational seminars and domestic/international group meetings at events and conferences.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
The Events Lead will have the following primary duties:
· Oversee global multi-day events logistics including site selection, travel arrangements, vendor selection, food and beverage services; research and identify potential event sites, overnight accommodations, catering, transportation, and recreational events and entertainment; prepare expense budgets and negotiate contracts
· Identify upcoming group meetings and client interest; coordinate the schedules of multiple speakers to ensure the best possible meeting agenda for given dates and times; confirm the location and schedule with all speakers in advance of meeting
· Send Events invitations to clients in advance of meetings; manage client RSVPs and compliance, assist in maximizing attendance at events, ensure events run successfully, conduct post event cost analyses and review client charges; ensure all meeting materials are complete and accurate
· Execute breaking and off-hour teleconferences with quick turnaround
· Manage strategic projects and initiatives, vendor relationships and negotiate new contracts
· Train new team members; Communicate with other teams to ensure events team growth and internal education
· Oversee client billing, compliance and service
WHAT YOU HAVE:
· Previous relevant work experience in conference planning managing multi-day events
· Exceptional organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail
· Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work under tight deadlines.
· Flexibility to work long and unpredictable hours. Available to travel and attend multi-day conferences
Favored applicants will have:
· 3+ years in an events role, with some supervisory or team lead experience
· Experience managing international corporate events
· Some experience training or leading a team
Remind me to apply later
Resumes, Comments, and Questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org