Junior Analyst (Long/Short Europe) 300,000+ a year!
· Create and Maintain modeling responsibilities with a publishing analyst.
· Communicate investment ideas and important company information to institutional clients
· Work with other associates on the research team and conduct primary research on new companies under coverage
· Primary writing responsibilities working with a publishing equity analyst
· Utilize the phone, LinkedIn, and outreach to recruit new industry contacts and and industry experts
· Operate with a teamwork mentality that leads to building and maintaining strong relationships with coworkers
· Effective time management and organizational skills
· Exposure to investment research as an intern or as a junior analyst
· Demonstrated ability to work both individually and as part of a team
· Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
· Bachelor's degree ( sciences preferred) and strong academic record required
· Outgoing personality with the ability to speak with people at all professional levels
· Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Resumes, Comments, and Questions should be directed to email@example.com